I put my database online for my website and blog.
- I added the PDF file of my resume (curriculum vitæ) and you can download it.
- I fixed some weblink errors.
- I updated the aside file. Now, you can access to my scholar google profile.
- I updated my resume.
- I added the PDF file of my last publication called "Histone methylation changes are essential for life cycle progression in the human parasite Schistosoma mansoni" on Plos Pathogens and published in Plos Pathogens.
- I removed the bioRxiv pdf file of my article called "Notos - a Galaxy tool to analyze CpN observed expected ratios for inferring DNA methylation types" and I added the PDF version of BMC bioinformatics.
I defended my PhD two days ago. I will start soon to update my website.
I'm writing my PhD manuscript. I can't update my website. Stay tuned, I will come back ;-)
You can download the preprint version of our last article called "Notos - a Galaxy tool to analyze CpN observed expected ratios for inferring DNA methylation types" on bioRxiv in PDF format (Publication).
- I started to transfer my website to PHP. Now, it will be easier to modify the menu, the information on the right column and the footer.
- I also started to work on the contact page.
You can download my articles in PDF-format from my website (Publication).
I added the third website's version. The design of my website is better. The home page has two sidebars (left and right) and a central column for my last blog publication.
- I added a new article about a case of discrimination and harrassment to a deaf junior high school student in France.
- I made several modifications in my website.
- I added a new article about my first co-authors article on research gate network.
- I added a another new article called "My visitors, where are you from?"
I improved the blog page. I made several article box for each articles.