- I updated the aside part.
- I added the Instagram logo in the aside part. Now, you can visit my Instagram page.
- I wrote a page where you can find all the events where I was present.
- I added the PDF of my PhD.
I removed the underscore (_) and replaced by the dash (-).
Do you like eating garlic and rabbit? Yes! You can read my last article. You will find a good recipe. If you like and you improve it, write me.
I finished to write the page about my third internship at the University of Perpignan Via Domitia (France).
I finished to write the page about my first internship at the University of Rennes 1 (France).
I made several modifications the research page and I created these new pages:
- My first internship, during 3 months at the University of Rennes 1 (France), in 2012
- My second internship, during 8 months at the University of Lausanne (Switzerland), in 2013
- My third internship, during 6 months at the University of Perpignan (France), in 2014
- My PhD at the University of Perpignan (France), in 2014-2018
I removed this sentence in the blog page: Please note this page is under construction and will be finished soon. Thank you very much for your comprehension.
I put my database (SQL) online for my website and blog.
- I added the PDF file of my resume (curriculum vitæ) and you can download it.
- I fixed some weblink errors.
- I updated the aside file. Now, you can access to my scholar google profile.
- I updated my resume.
- I added the PDF file of my last publication called "Histone methylation changes are essential for life cycle progression in the human parasite Schistosoma mansoni" on Plos Pathogens and published in Plos Pathogens.
- I removed the bioRxiv pdf file of my article called "Notos - a Galaxy tool to analyze CpN observed expected ratios for inferring DNA methylation types" and I added the PDF version of BMC bioinformatics.
I defended my PhD two days ago. I will start soon to update my website.
I'm writing my PhD manuscript. I can't update my website. Stay tuned, I will come back ;-)
You can download the preprint version of our last article called "Notos - a Galaxy tool to analyze CpN observed expected ratios for inferring DNA methylation types" on bioRxiv in PDF format (Publication).
- I started to transfer my website to PHP. Now, it will be easier to modify the menu, the information on the right column and the footer.
- I also started to work on the contact page.
You can download my articles in PDF-format from my website (Publication).
I added the third website's version. The design of my website is better. The home page has two sidebars (left and right) and a central column for my last blog publication.
- I added a new article about a case of discrimination and harrassment to a deaf junior high school student in France.
- I made several modifications in my website.
I improved the blog page. I made several article box for each articles.
I started to write the 2nd version of my website. I started to do my website in PHP.
I started to write my story.
I did an update webpage.
I wrote a script for the header, aside and footer.
I wrote html scripts for these pages:
- My story
I wrote the first page in html 5 (index.html).
I made a first design for the website.
I bought the domaine name and I started to rent a server for my new website.