ResearchPlease note this page is under construction and will be finished soon. Thank you very much for your comprehension.
My research interest
Evolution of aging and cancer mechanisms accross the tree of life
I'm interested by aging problematics.
I am looking for a postdoc on the stem cells/cancer/aging mechanisms throughout the tree of life. During my studies and my previous works, I developed different skills in genomics, epigenomics, bioinformatics, ecology fields and biostatistics. Below, you can read my previous works and download several reference letters (in french and in english) from my former advisors.
- Hanahan, D. & Weinberg, R. A. Hallmarks of cancer: the next generation. Cell 144, 646–74 (2011).
- López-Otín, C., Blasco, M. A., Partridge, L., Serrano, M. & Kroemer, G. The Hallmarks of Aging. Cell 153, 1194–1217 (2013).
My previous works
I explored all these themes during my previous experiences:
- Genomics/Bioinformatics/Computational biology
- Evolutionary epigenetics
- Molecular evolution
- Stem cells
- Developmental plasticity
- Aging plasticity
For more informations about my previous works, please visit these following links:
- My first internship, during 3 months at the University of Rennes 1 (France), in 2012
- My second internship, during 8 months at the University of Lausanne (Switzerland), in 2013
- My third internship, during 6 months at the University of Perpignan (France), in 2014
- My PhD at the University of Perpignan (France), in 2014-2018